Version 1 [58 MB]
The Beneficial Message: The Definitive Proof In The Study Of Theology (Risala an-Nafi’a wa Hujatul Qadi’a fi ‘Ilm at-Tawhid) – A detailed work on Islamic Creed. The layout of this publication presents the Arabic text of Risala an-Nafi’a wa Hujatul Qadi’a fi ‘Ilm at-Tawhid immediately followed by its translation into English. Generally, after the English translation, supplementary notes have been translated and added from various other sources from Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jam’a including:
1. Kitab Sharh as-Awi ‘Ala Jawhar at-Tawhid by Imam of jurisprudence (fiqh), scholar of scholars Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Maliki as Sawi (1175-1241).
2. Al-Aqida al-Islamiyya completed in 1385 AH by Abdur Rahman Hasan Habannaka.
3. Minah ar-Rawd al-Azhar (Gift f Blossoming Garden – explanation of Imam Abdu Hanifa’s Al-Fiqh al-Akbar) by Ali ibn Sultan Muhammad al-Qari (1014).
4. Al-Aqida al-Islamiyya by Mustafa al-Khin and Muhyiddin Misu .
5. Daw al-Ma’ali li Ba’ al-Amali (Qari’s commentary on Abu al-Hasan Siraj al-Din Ali ibn Uthman al-Ushi’s Bad’ al-Amali)
Differences between varying schools are also explored.
Translation & Notes by Wesam Charkawi (translator of Nur al-Idah)
The author, Shaykh Muhammad Salih Farfur (born in Damascus in 1901 and died 1986) was renowned for his piety, knowledge and diligence in the pursuit of educating others who sought knowledge. He founded the famously known institute in Syria known as Al-Fatih, graduating students by the thousands as well as a specific branch of the school for females. This text is currently taught in Al-Fatih Syria and other Islamic institutes world-wide. The format of this text is such that it presents the Arabic followed by its translation.